2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Reviews
Automotive experts are raving about the newest generation of Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in their reviews of this innovative SUV. You’ll find that, whether you’re traveling alone or with your family, the new Eclipse Cross can comfortably accommodate you and all of your passengers on your trips around Port Orange and Ormond Beach. Check out the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross reviews, then contact us to learn more and arrange your test drive!
2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Reviews: Performance
What do the industry leaders say about the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross? Check out what the experts and Car and Driver, Kelly Blue Book, and U.S. News say below:
- Car and Driver: “Paired with a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT), the engine delivers power smoothly. Aggressive throttle applications evoke less engine noise than expected, and highway cruising is quiet and unremarkable—just what we want from crossovers in this class.”
- U.S. News: “…the ample amount of torque keeps the engine from feeling too underpowered in most driving situations.”
- KBB: “…large metal shift paddles behind the steering wheel of the SEL model we drove let the driver “shift” the continuously variable transmission (CVT) as if it were a conventional automatic.”
Step inside the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross when you visit Daytona Mitsubishi, and leave your own glowing review.
2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Reviews: Safety
You’ll enjoy the 2022 model’s safety updates compared to the 2020 Eclipse Cross as it boasts a fuller suite of innovative features. The industry experts at Kelly Blue Book, Car and Driver and U.S. News highlight the top features you can anticipate below:
- Car and Driver: “Basic driver-assistance technologies are standard, such as automated emergency braking and lane-departure warning.…”
- U.S. News: “Compared to the 2020 Eclipse Cross, the 2022 model has more standard active safety features, including lane departure warning, forward collision warning, and automatic emergency braking.”
- KBB: “The SE trim hits the sweet spot between price and content, bringing…blind-spot warning with lane change assist, rear cross-traffic alert, navigation, and Fast Key entry with push-button start.”
Review the 2022 Eclipse Cross at Daytona Mitsubishi!
Now that you’ve had a look at the top industry experts’ feedback through the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross reviews, it’s time for you to conduct your Eclipse Cross reviews. Ready to learn more? Our expert finance team is here with the ease of online financing and new vehicle specials to make getting behind the wheel easier. Contact us today to learn more and to set up your test drive! Looking for more info on the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, such as the mpg rating? See how it compares to the Toyota Rav4!
More from Daytona Mitsubishi
The 2024 Mitsubishi Mirage blends practicality and luxury in a compact yet robust hatchback filled with features that make it agile and economical without sacrificing an ounce of comfort or convenience. Its zip, handling, speed, and style are all wrapped into a neat package for your Port Orange drives. One standout feature for budget-minded drivers…
Want to know what critics are saying about the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV? You’re in good company! Drivers from Port Orange to Ormond Beach have been asking about the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV reviews, and the critics are raving about this innovative hybrid SUV. But, you don’t have to take our word for it! See what…
The beautiful new Mitsubishi Outlander is sure to be the envy of any Daytona Beach neighborhood. That’s due in no small part to the brilliant 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander exterior paint colors. Did you know there are thirteen exterior 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander colors to choose from? Any one of them would be sure to make the…