2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Range
Ready to upgrade your Port Orange commute with an efficient plug-in hybrid? The new Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV offers strong performance coupled with a fuel-sipping hybrid system that will help you get the most out of every gallon of gas. But, what is the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV range? The combined electric + gasoline range of the Outlander PHEV is an impressive 420 miles*. Learn more about the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV mpg, range, and charging specs in this guide from Daytona Mitsubishi, then stop by our dealership in Daytona Beach to test drive the new Outlander PHEV today!
What is the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV?
The 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle that is equipped with a gasoline engine and an electric motor that can work in tandem to help boost efficiency on the roads in and around Ormond Beach and Palm Coast. One of the key features of a plug-in hybrid is that it can run solely on its battery-powered electric motor for a limited amount of time before switching to the gas-powered engine which can:
- Work like a generator to power the electric motor
- Work in conjunction with the electric motor
- Power the vehicle purely on gasoline
When comparing hybrid vs. electric cars, many Daytona Beach drivers find that they prefer hybrids due to the dual power options. Whether you choose a traditional hybrid or a plug-in hybrid, you’ll enjoy fuel-efficient performance while reducing those costly visits to the gas station.
2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Range Specs
Take a look at the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV range specs for both combined electric + gasoline range and electric-only range below:
2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Range: Combined Electric + Gasoline
- As noted previously, the combined 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV range is 420 miles*, which is very strong for a plug-in hybrid SUV.
2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Electric-Only Range
- Driving on electric power alone, the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV range is 38 miles*. When you consider that the average American commute is 16 miles to and from work, the all-electric 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV range will be ideal for you. You’ll be able to drive to work, charge up at the office, and drive back home, all on eco-friendly electric power.
2023 Outlander PHEV MPG, Performance, & Charging
The 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV mpg is just as impressive as its range. Review the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV mpg ratings, charging times, and other specs here to see how they can elevate your driving experience:
- Combined Fuel Economy – Gasoline Only: 26 mpg
- Combined Fuel Economy – Electric + Gasoline: 64 mpgE*
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.3 gallons
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 lbs
- Gasoline Engine: 2.4L MIVEC DOHC, 16-valve, 4-cylinder
- Engine Horsepower/Torque: 126 hp/147 lb-ft
- Main Drive Battery Capacity & Voltage: 13.8 kWh, 300-Volt Lithium ion battery
- Battery Charging Time (120V/8A): 14.5 hours
- Battery Charging Time (120V/12A): 9.0 hours
- Battery Charging Time (240V/16A EVSE): 4.0 hours
- Battery Charging Time (CHAdeMO DC Fastcharge to 80% Cap): 25 mins
Experience the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV at Daytona Mitsubishi
If the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV range and mpg specs sound good to you, head on over to our Daytona Beach dealership to take this plug-in hybrid SUV out for a road test. Meanwhile, browse our new vehicle specials and apply for financing online. You’re sure to get a great deal on a new Outlander PHEV at Daytona Mitsubishi. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
More from Daytona Mitsubishi
Are you curious about the 2024 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV range? Daytona Mitsubishi is your premiere Mitsubishi dealership in the Port Orange area. In this guide, we explore the Outlander PHEV mpg and what its electric-only range is capable of. Learn everything about the Outlander PHEV below; if you have any more questions, call us at 855-940-4360…
The new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SUV would make a fine addition to any Daytona Beach household. What impresses us about this automobile is the swank 2024 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross interior. The 2024 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross specs reveal a generous amount of legroom and headroom supporting the five-passenger seating capacity. Take a closer look at the…
The 2024 Mitsubishi Mirage blends practicality and luxury in a compact yet robust hatchback filled with features that make it agile and economical without sacrificing an ounce of comfort or convenience. Its zip, handling, speed, and style are all wrapped into a neat package for your Port Orange drives. One standout feature for budget-minded drivers…
*Electric range of up to 38 miles on a full charge and a combined electricity + gasoline range of 420 miles. Combined fuel economy Electricity + Gasoline of 64 MPGe. EPA highway mileage estimate. Actual range and mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.